Grrrlz power !

Here you have a compilation of all the YL Contests I am aware of (if I'm missing any, I would really appreciate it if you'd let me know !). Please feel free to view it and distribute it to YL radio-friends by clicking here.

Many of these, attract numerous life-long & respected YL operators to get on the air, especially on CW activity with avid participation.

Since the YLs are rather rare species in Ham Radio, I strongly believe that such activities comprise a great opportunity to encourage and trigger the YLs worldwide to get on the air and get known better to each other as well as become acquainted with several interesting YL projects that take place.

I will give it a good try to be QRV in as many as possible - hope to see you on the air ! Have fun and happy DXing !
33 !