Ladies, get ready ! Oil your paddles, have your mics done.. Midwinter Contest's coming up !

Although I missed it last year (I was on the move), this year I won't.

I am really looking forward to meeting all the YL radio-friends again on the air !

Mostly the EU YLs though, since the overseas YLs seem not be acquainted with this Dutch YL Contest which attracts a decent number of YLs annually, both on SSB and CW section.
Each leg lasts only 4 hours -for 2010 the dates will be 9 & 10 January for CW and SSB respectively- making it a fun and flexible activity, to start the new year with along with YLs!

You may find the current MW Contest rules by clicking here.
So, if you are chasing YL ops, make sure you won't miss this one !

Apart from this, I compiled a YL Contest Calendar, with all those contests in, that encourage YL participation. I am still awaiting for a few updates to come up and then I will have it published.

Have fun !

P.S: The Midwinter Contest manager is Chantal PA3GQG/VP8YLH, who also manages the PACC Contest from this year on ! You go girl !